A free resource providing local information to support people to live a full and independent life. This includes information on:
- Leisure/social activities
- Work, volunteering and learning
- Housing, advocacy and legal support
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability. This includes:
- Where to find support (charities, support groups etc.)
- A calendar of events for children and their carers
Discover organisations and events in B&NES for a range of family issues, including:
- Childminders and before/after school support
- Holiday play schemes
- Culture, sports and leisure activities.
- For families and Young Children to help find a healthy weight
- Healthy Families
- Virtual cookery classes for families.